Why Data Analysis in important?
Data analysis is an internal organizational function performed by Data Analysts that is more than merely presenting numbers and figures to management. It requires a much more in-depth approach to recording, analyzing and dissecting data, and presenting the findings in an easily-digestible format.
With a data analysis course you’ll be able to provide a company with decision-making insight into the following key areas:
- Predict customer trends and behaviors
- Analyze, interpret and deliver data in meaningful ways
- Increase business productivity
- Drive effective decision-making
- Pareto Charts
- Cause & effect diagram
- Capability Analysis (Cp & Cpk)
- Gage Study for Continuous & Attibute data
- Control chart- I-MR, Xbar-S, Xbar-R, P chart, U chart
- Descriptive Statistics with Graphical Summary (Mean, Median, Mode, Standard deviation etc)
- Simple Linear Regression
- 1 sample t, 2 sample t, paired t & one way ANOVA
- Scatter plot
- Box plot
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
Lecture, Presentation, Exercise with Minitab, Group Activity
Who Should Attend-
All Manufacturing & Service industry person’s who want to Analyze & improve their Process.
One Day Training (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)